Some of the classes at Sam’s school visited Wiri Central School on Wednesday, and he’s been singing a few waiata since then. This is the first verse of his favourite, Ehara i te Mea, which I remember singing when I was in primary school.
Tag Archives: waiata
- RT @DamienFahey: If you're keeping track at home, it's cool if the pope takes another man's first name but a sin if a man takes another ... 2 months ago
- RT @neatorama - Biblio-mat: The Used Book Vending Machine tinyurl.com/cguddtz 5 months ago
- RT @Sandersonwhanau: Samuel is showing us his story plan. His goal is to add more detail to his stories using his plan. 6 months ago
- “Who in their right mind would even WANT that market share?” techpinions.com/androids-marke… (via Instapaper) 10 hours ago
- “Does anyone think the 2020 iPad won’t stack up well against the Xbox One when it comes to specs?” parislemon.com/post/511780740… (via Instapaper) 10 hours ago
- RT @_Nathan_W_: Get a preview of the govt.nz beta user experience - and tell us what you think. (And please RT) webtoolkit.govt.nz/blog/2013/05/p… 23 hours ago